Welcome to the first challenge here at A Barrel of Monkeys. This challenge will use children's toys, games or activities as inspiration.
Here are a couple of examples.
This Sorry game inspired me to create this layout...
A Uno game inspired this layout...
For the first challenge, it is the game of a
Barrel of Monkeys.
I created a card.
So, get your thinking cap on and get creative!!!
We HAVE to be able to see HOW the children's game of a Barrel of Monkeys inspired your creation.
1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.
2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.
3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the photo, let us know.
4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.
5. Challenge will be posted in the middle of the month, on the 15th.
6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!
*Please note, entries that do not follow the requirements or entries that do not link back to the blog challenge post will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.
Challenge begins on FEBRUARY 15th at12 AM and ends on MARCH 14th at 9 PM. (Newfoundland time)
*I apologize for not having a photo linky for you, but I'm working on trying to get one!
I have many ideas for challenges, but if you have some also, please comment with your ideas!!!!