The new challenger for September 15th-October 14th is an Etch-a-Sketch!!
Use this toy, photo or colors to inspire you to create.
Here are our projects that we created.
Remember, you just have to use this toy as a jumping off point to inspire you! You could use the layout of the toy, the colors of the toy, or the name of the toy on your project!
We're hoping that more people will participate in this fun challenge!! Get your friends to play along!! Challenge them to get creative!!
Since there are a very small number of participants, I have changed things up a little until there are more participants.
Thanks, everyone! Please know that I appreciate you for playing along for the seventh challenge!!!
Now, EVERYONE get your thinking cap on and get creative for challenge #8!!!
We HAVE to be able to see HOW the children's Etch-A-Sketch inspired your creation.
1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.
2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.
3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the photo, let us know.
4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.
5. Challenge will be posted in the middle of the month, on the 15th.
6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!
*Please note, entries that do not follow the requirements or entries that do not link back to the blog challenge post will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.
***Also, please note***
Starting in JANUARY the challenge will start on the 1st of the month and continue to the end of the month.
Challenge begins on SEPTEMBER 15th at 12 AM and ends on OCTOBER 14th at 9 PM. (Newfoundland time)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!